New sale online Earpro Sonic Defenders Surefire You can order Earpro Sonic Defenders Surefire after check, compare the and check day for shipping. Some people are are interested to buy Earpro Sonic Defenders Surefire at the cheap price. While the item could be priced similarly at different shops.
Earpro Sonic Defenders Surefire.
Noise Filter Blocks Loud Sounds To Help Prevent Hearing Damage
In-the-ear plugs help prevent hearing damage by blocking potentially dangerous noise from entering the ear canal. Internal Hocks Noise Braker® blocks sounds above 80dB, but allows attenuated sounds below that level to pass, so your ability to hear conversation is not adversely affected. Made from a soft, comfortable, hypoallergenic medical-grade polymer that’s ergonomically shaped for a tight seal and secure fit that won’t work loose. Where extra sound isolation is desired, insert attached stopper plugs to block low-level sounds as well. Available in standard EP3 model (16dB NRR) and EP4 Plus with enhanced noise reduction (19dB NRR). EP5 model (26 dB NRR) includes a lanyard and does not have noise block. Suitable for situations with constant noise or when the ability to hear ambient sounds is not a necessity.
1911, Issue:09, Page:049
AR-15, Issue:04, Page:061
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:359
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:223
SPECS: Soft polymer. One pair, right and left. Both models available in Medium size (fits most ears); EP4 and EP5 also available in Large.
Ep7 Sonic Defenders Ultra Surefire.
EP7 Sonic Defenders Ultra protect your hearing without interfering with your ability to hear routine sounds or conversations. Their foam-tipped stem design, featuring soft memory-foam Comply™ Canal Tips, fits most people and provides a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 28dB. Sounds, at safe levels, are allowed to pass through into the ear canal, while potentially harmful noises (above 85dB) are reduced via a proprietary design that incorporates a special noise-reducing filter. EP7s include attached filter caps, which can be inserted for additional protection and blocking out lower-level noise, like that heard on a plane, in situations where hearing ambient sounds or conversations isn't critical. Right/left color-coded Sonic Defenders Ultra are made from a soft but durable, hypoallergenic polymer that provides all-day comfort and an extended product life (up to 6+ months, depending on usage and care). Their patented EarLock® retention rings lock the earplugs in place, while soft foam-tipped stems provide secure seals in the ear canals. And their low-profile design means they can be worn while wearing a helmet or mask, or while using a phone or headset. Comfortable EP7 Sonic Defenders Ultra also serve as earpieces for compatible radio communication systems* simply by removing the noise-reducing filter and attaching the earpiece to the system. NOTE: EP7 earpiece will not provide hearing protection if the noise-reducing filter is removed.
- 28dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with filter caps inserted
- Lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85dB
- Hear safe sound levels (with filter caps out) as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- Patented EarLock® retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time
- Soft memory-foam Canal™ Comply Tips provide secure seals in ear canals and all-day comfort
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, comfortable, and durable
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using phone, headphones, or supplemental hearing muffs
- Serve as earpieces for compatible* radio communication systems
- Available in clear, black, or orange
- 26" polymer lanyard included
- Additional pair of Comply™ Canal tips included
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:359